Managing your school or MAT with a cloud-based MIS: hosted by Arbor and SBL Connect
Time & Location
About the Event
Hosted in partnership with SBL Connect, this short session will give you an introduction to Arbor's cloud-based MIS for schools and MATs.
Tim Ward, former Primary Headteacher and Senior Partnership Manager at Arbor will cover some of the ways a cloud-based system makes life easier for your staff, including speeding up essential daily admin by letting you securely access your data from anywhere, and helping you keep on track of DfE requirements with automatic product updates (no more patches!). We'll also hear from Nicky Gillespie, COO of LEO Academies Trust, on how Arbor is taking the stress out of remote school management for her and her team. There'll be plenty of time for questions at the end of the session - hope to see you there!
- Introduction to Arbor (5 mins)
- Demo of Arbor for Primaries, Secondaries and MATs (15 minutes)
- Guest Speaker Q&A - Nicky Gillespie, COO, LEO Academies Trust (10 minutes)
- Pricing and Implementation (5 minutes)
- Final Questions (5 minutes)